How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect and hold personal information about people who contact us or place orders for our products.
Information is held for the purposes of:
- fulfilling orders, which may include passing your details to suppliers for processing or delivering your order
- answering enquiries
- maintaining contact with you about special offers, new products, etc.
- administrative and legal requirements
- other purposes for communication with you and effective business operation.
We may use the information we collect to:
- customise and/or personalise your communications
- better respond to your customer service enquiries
- communicate with you about your purchase or customer service needs
- communicate with you about our products and events, and for other promotional purposes
- improve our business.
Under certain circumstances we may contact you with details of new products and special offers which we believe you may be interested in.
We do not send out marketing emails to random personal email addresses (spam).
If you would like us to remove or correct the details we hold about you please email or phone and give us enough information to help us find and update or remove your details. We will respond positively and promptly to your request subject to retaining essential information for administrative and legal purposes.