Exhibition Stand Entertainment
How do you get more people to visit your Exhibition Stand and keep them there longer?
By offering fun and challenging Entertainment Activities alongside the displays and brochures on your Exhibition Stand. This will grab the attention of passing delegates, interactively engaging with them and keeping them focused on your stand for longer.
Reap The Benefits
Including interactive entertainment and attractions on your Exhibition Stand has many benefits:
- Drive traffic to your stand
- Fun ice-breaker to make people stop
- More time to engage with visitors
- Promote your brand
- Differentiate from competitors
- Efficiently use a limited space
- Run competitions with prizes
Many of our customers have reported up to a fourfold increase in B2B engagement with visitors at their Exhibition Stand and in follow-up contacts.
Read a brief case study on the benefits of entertainment at your Exhibition Stand.
Here are some of our more popular attractions for your Exhibition Stand:
LMS Entertainments regularly support exhibitors at all the major exhibition venues around the UK as well as at international exhibitions.
- NEC, Birmingham
- Olympia, London
- Earls Court, London
- O2 Arena, London
- ExCel, London
- G-Mex Manchester
- Harrogate International Centre
- Manchester CentralAlexandra Palace, London
- Bournemouth International Centre
- Donnington Exhibition Centre, Derby
- Telford International Centre
- Royal Armouries, Leeds
- Yorkshire Events Centre Harrogate
- Ricoh Arena, Coventry
- Silverstone Circuits
All our Exhibition Stand Entertainment includes the option of fully trained, professional operators to look after the equipment and engage with visitors, encouraging them to participate in the activity. This releases your own experienced sales staff to discuss your business, products or services with visitors over an extended amount of time and create the maximum return on investment such as collecting valuable data or doing a deal.